As we know Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique individual number generated by Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the government of India. The Aadhaar cards are free of cost and each and every individual have to enroll once for Aadhaar card. The candidates have to fill the aadhaar card enrolment form and after then after submitting to nearby centre , a unique no called aadhaar no will be generated.
The No will be unique and proof of identity all over India. The aadhaar cards will be dispatched to the address given by the applicants. The candidates can also download their e-aadhaar card from the official site. Below we are giving steps for downloading E-Aadhaar Card as :
How to download E-Aadhaar Card online :
- The candidates have to first go to official site http://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Residential Portal.
- In this window (https://portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/welcomeLink ), the candidates have to click on e-aadhaar.
- The candidates can only download their e-aadhaar card only if it has been generated so to check whether it is generated or not , click here.
- After that fill Enrolment No. and Date time , Resident Name , pin code and the text shown and click on submit button.
- Then the next step is verifying the mobile number. The candidates have to enter the last 4 digits of your mobile no which you have provided in the aadhaar form. The candidates have to click yes if it is correct otherwise no. After that you will receive OTP ( One Time Password ) on your mobile no. and then proceed next step in downloading aadhaar card.
- The aadhaar card will be in the pdf form and to download it , your pincode will be the password to have e-aadhaar card.
Important links related to aadhaar card 2013 online :
For downloading E-Aadhaar card,Click Here.
For checking your aadhaar card status ,Click Here.
For your Aadhaar number , Click Here.