You should be a registered user in the e-Filing portal to submit Form 15CA.
Procedure for submission of Form 15CA Online
Step 1 - Login and navigate to the menu “e-File” → “Prepare and Submit Online Form (Other than ITR)” → “Form 15CA”.
Step 2 - Select the appropriate part (“PART-A” or “PART-B” based on the remittances). Step 3 - Fill the requisite data in the form and click on submit.
Step 4 - On successful submission, a transaction ID and an acknowledgment number will be generated. Step 5 - To view the status/print the submitted Form, please go to the menu “My Account”
→ “View Form 15CA”.
Procedure for submission of Form 15CA Offline
Step 1 -
i. Go to “Downloads” section on the “Home” page and select “Forms (Other than ITR)” → “Form 15CA”
ii. Login to the e-Filing portal and navigate to the menu “Downloads” → “Forms (Other than ITR)”
→ “Form 15CA”.
Please download the latest version of the utility
Step 2 - Download the form to the desired path/location, unzip the folder and extract all the files to the desired path/location.
Step 3 - Double click on the executable jar file (ITD_EFILING_FORM_UTILITY) to open the form.
Step 4 - There are two tabs: “Instructions” and “Form 15CA”.
Step 5 - Click on “Form 15CA” tab and select “PART-A” or “PART-B” based on the remittances.
Step 6 – Fill in the details and click the “Submit” button. Errors, if any, will be shown on the right pane of the Form.
Step 7 – On successful validation, enter the e-Filing portal credentials (User id, Password and DOI / DOB). Select “Yes” if you want to upload with a DSC (make sure you have registered the DSC in e-Filing portal), upload the DSC and click on the “Submit” button. On successful submission, Transaction ID and Acknowledgment number will be displayed.
· You should be a registered user in the e-Filing portal.
· You have already downloaded Form 15CA from the e-Filing portal. If not please follow step 1 to step 3 as mentioned in the Single upload section above.
· You already have generated multiple XMLs and stored the folder on your desktop.
Step 1 – Open the Form 15CA.
Step 2 - Click on the “Submit Bulk” button. Use the “Browse file” option to upload XML.
Step 3 - You can use the “Add more XMLs” feature to browse and upload multiple XMLs.
Step 4 - Click on the “Validate XMLs” button. On successful validation the status “Passed/Failed” will be displayed. If the status is “Passed”, click on the “Submit form” button.
Step 5 - Enter the e-Filing portal credentials (User id, Password and DOI / DOB). Select “Yes” if you want to upload with a DSC (make sure you have registered the DSC in e-Filing portal), upload the DSC and click on the “Submit Form” button. On successful submission, the Status, Transaction ID and Acknowledgment number will be displayed.
Step 6 – All the failed cases has to be relooked and corrected to re-submit. You can click on the “Failed” link to check for the possible errors that has occurred in the XML.
Step 7 - The “Delete XMLs” option can be used to delete the XMLs.
The following are the features that are available in the Form 15CA (offline):
1. New - Click on this button, to open a new Form 15CA.
2. Open - This option is for importing the XML (successfully generated earlier) from your hard disk. Select the path and import the XML. This option will work irrespective of any version change. It will caution you to check the contents before finalizing upload/submission.
3. Save - You can save your completed XML in the desired path/location of your desktop.
4. Save Draft -This option can be used to save your XML. Please note you cannot upload an XML which was saved using the ‘Save draft’ option. Only a complete XML generated using the ‘Save’ option can be uploaded successfully.
5. Submit –This option is used to upload/submit a single Form.
6. Submit Bulk - This option is used to upload/submit multiple XMLs of the form.
7. Help - This option will let you know the instructions, short keys, settings and how to use this form.
1. Assessee with fourth character as ‘C’ in the PAN should mandatorily upload Form 15CA with DSC.
2. Assessee having already registered with DSC in the e-Filing portal should mandatorily upload Form 15CA with DSC.