Earlier we had this announcement from Certifying Authorities:
This is to bring to your notice that CCA is shortly going to mandate generation of DSCs on tokens only for both Class 2 and Class 3. This will be for all Certifying Authorities.
There will be no provision of generating DSCs on browsers or backing up DSCs as pfx files.
And now the notification has come from government and now digital Signatures can be generated only using E-tokens.
This is to bring to your notice that CCA has issued enclosed Office Order mandating issuance of DSCs on tokens only for both Class 2 and Class 3 DSCs.
There will be no provision for issuance of DSCs on browsers or backing up DSCs as pfx files from 25th Nov 2013.
Copyright MyTaxMitra. Powered by Blogger.
Home » Digital Signature » Income Tax » Issue of Digital Signatures on Web Browsers stopped , DSC to be obtained using only in E-Tokens
This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
- DSC e-Token Drivers ( ePass 2003, ePass 1000, Alladin Drivers)
- Download New PAN form 49A form in Excel & PDF Format
- PAN Card Application Online NSDL & UTIISL,PAN Status, Reprint PAN , NRI PAN Online Apply, PAN Application Form Links
- ICSI December 2013 Results Announced
- Download link for Java JRE 6U30 for MCA21 & Income Tax e-Filing
- Download RTI( Right to Information) Application Form Karnataka
- KNOW YOUR TIN VAT NO ANDHRA PRADESH BY NAME OR TIN SEARCH
- Find your TIN Number Karnataka VAT
- Download DIN Approval Letter from MCA21 Website
- Steps to be followed to Register for Karnataka VAT to Get TIN