Microsoft is cutting the price of Windows 8.1 by 70 per cent for makers of low-cost computers and tablets as they try to fend off cheaper rivals like Google Chromebooks, people familiar with the program said.Manufacturers will be charged $US15 to license Windows 8.1 and preinstall it on devices that retail for less than $US250, instead of the usual fee of $US50, said the people, who asked not to be named because the details aren't public. The discount will apply to any products that meet the price limit, with no restrictions on the size or type of device, the people said.
Source : http://www.smh.com.au/business/world-business/microsoft-cutting-windows-8-cost-by-70-20140224-33b1n.html
Copyright MyTaxMitra. Powered by Blogger.
Tagged with: News
This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
- DSC e-Token Drivers ( ePass 2003, ePass 1000, Alladin Drivers)
- Download New PAN form 49A form in Excel & PDF Format
- PAN Card Application Online NSDL & UTIISL,PAN Status, Reprint PAN , NRI PAN Online Apply, PAN Application Form Links
- ICSI December 2013 Results Announced
- Download link for Java JRE 6U30 for MCA21 & Income Tax e-Filing
- KNOW YOUR TIN VAT NO ANDHRA PRADESH BY NAME OR TIN SEARCH
- Download RTI( Right to Information) Application Form Karnataka
- Download DIN Approval Letter from MCA21 Website
- Find your TIN Number Karnataka VAT
- Steps to be followed to Register for Karnataka VAT to Get TIN