In view of the enhancement of professional competence of members to perform quality services in an IT-enabled environment, the Council of the Institute at its 331st meeting held from 10th to 12th February, 2014 has decided to increase the "specified number of tax audit assignments" for practicing Chartered Accountants, as an individual or as a partner in a firm , from 45 to 60. The said limit will be effective for the audits conducted during the financial year 2014-15 and onwards. Accordingly, the Council Guidelines No.1-CA(7)/02/2008, dated 8th August,2008 stands amended from 1.4.2014 as under:-
In the Council General Guidelines, 2008, the Council Guidelines No.1-CA(7)/02/2008, dated 8th August,2008, in Chapter VI "Tax Audit assignments under Section 44AB of the Income-tax Act, 1961 ", in Explanation given in Para 6.1, in sub-para(a) and sub-para(b), the figure "45" be substituted with the figure "60".
Copyright MyTaxMitra. Powered by Blogger.
Tagged with: CA CS CWA
This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
- DSC e-Token Drivers ( ePass 2003, ePass 1000, Alladin Drivers)
- Download New PAN form 49A form in Excel & PDF Format
- PAN Card Application Online NSDL & UTIISL,PAN Status, Reprint PAN , NRI PAN Online Apply, PAN Application Form Links
- ICSI December 2013 Results Announced
- Download link for Java JRE 6U30 for MCA21 & Income Tax e-Filing
- KNOW YOUR TIN VAT NO ANDHRA PRADESH BY NAME OR TIN SEARCH
- Download RTI( Right to Information) Application Form Karnataka
- Download DIN Approval Letter from MCA21 Website
- Find your TIN Number Karnataka VAT
- Steps to be followed to Register for Karnataka VAT to Get TIN