|Watch CA K. Raghu, President ICAI on his Action Plan 2014-15|
|Dear Professional colleague,|
Warm Greetings to you.
It gives me immense pleasure to communicate with you as the 62ndPresident of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
I deem it a honour and privilege to lead this prestigious institute and look forward for your active support and participation in the activities of the Institute.
Let me share with you that ICAI for me is not just a regulator, but a facilitator to help us better ourselves and explore new frontiers. Keeping that in mind, I have outlined the ICAI's Action Plan (2014-15): Moving towards New Frontiers, which combines the interests of our members, students and other stakeholders of ICAI. Through this communication, I am delighted to share the same with you. (Click the link to see the Action Plan 2014-15)..
Let us promise to put in our dedicated efforts and continue to be committed to our dear profession. Please go through the Action Plan and feel free to share your concerns and help me implement this in letter and spirit, since I believe that the more we collaborate the more we achieve.(Click here for suggestions).With warm personal regards,
CA. K. Raghu
|Moving Towards New Frontiers|
Copyright MyTaxMitra. Powered by Blogger.
Tagged with: CA CS CWA
This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
- DSC e-Token Drivers ( ePass 2003, ePass 1000, Alladin Drivers)
- Download New PAN form 49A form in Excel & PDF Format
- PAN Card Application Online NSDL & UTIISL,PAN Status, Reprint PAN , NRI PAN Online Apply, PAN Application Form Links
- ICSI December 2013 Results Announced
- Download RTI( Right to Information) Application Form Karnataka
- Download link for Java JRE 6U30 for MCA21 & Income Tax e-Filing
- KNOW YOUR TIN VAT NO ANDHRA PRADESH BY NAME OR TIN SEARCH
- Find your TIN Number Karnataka VAT
- Steps to be followed to Register for Karnataka VAT to Get TIN
- KNOW YOUR TIN OF TAMIL NADU