Deduction is available up to Rs. 20,000/- for senior citizens and upto Rs. 15,000/ in other cases for insurance of self, spouse and dependent children. Additionally, a deduction for insurance of parents (father or mother or both) is available to the extent of Rs. 20,000/- if parents are senior Citizen and Rs. 15,000/- in other cases. Therefore, the maximum deduction available under this section is to the extent of Rs. 40,000/-. From AY 2013-14, within the existing limit a deduction of upto Rs. 5,000 for preventive health check-up is available.
Copyright MyTaxMitra. Powered by Blogger.
- DSC e-Token Drivers ( ePass 2003, ePass 1000, Alladin Drivers)
- Download New PAN form 49A form in Excel & PDF Format
- PAN Card Application Online NSDL & UTIISL,PAN Status, Reprint PAN , NRI PAN Online Apply, PAN Application Form Links
- ICSI December 2013 Results Announced
- Download link for Java JRE 6U30 for MCA21 & Income Tax e-Filing
- Download RTI( Right to Information) Application Form Karnataka
- KNOW YOUR TIN VAT NO ANDHRA PRADESH BY NAME OR TIN SEARCH
- Find your TIN Number Karnataka VAT
- Download DIN Approval Letter from MCA21 Website
- Steps to be followed to Register for Karnataka VAT to Get TIN