Preparation Tips for IPCC Exams
Hi students first of all am happy to express my heartiest congratulations those who have achieved success in IPCC examination and let me wish them all the best in their future activities. So my dear students who got negative result do not loss your confidence and start preparation for the next exams with fresh mind and determination, but one thing is famous personalities who failed many times before they tasted success. My dear student’s success it is the product of both intelligence and hard work. So for CA exams both required. Most of the Students are strangling how to start the preparation, from where to start and from which subject to start etc., to overcome such difficulties kindly observe following steps:
Step 1: After completion of your coaching classes analyse yourself
remaining period left for exams and decide for both groups and single group.
Step 2: Draw a schedule for preparation.
Step 3: I would suggest to all, theory subjects better to study early morning.
Step 4: Problematical papers like Accounts, costing & FM have to be practice subject to time constrain otherwise in examinations difficulty to solve the problems with in time.
Step 5: Before going to exams you have to revise total syllabus 2 to 3 times.
Step 6: My dear students in law & income Taxation subjects don't quote wrong section its results may negative marks. If you have 100% confident then quote section otherwise quote as prescribed section.
Step 7: In CA examinations presentation is very important factor and start every question in fresh page and quote question number in middle of the page & try to avoid striking this is helpful to get more marks.
Step 8: After exam don't discuss with your friends regarding the exam. And left your question paper in examination hall and start your preparation for next exam.
Step 9: suppose in group I Accounts paper if you not presented properly just ignore it and prepare for next exam. Normally if any one of the paper not presented properly students are not concentrating on remaining exams. My dear students don't do this kind of mistake may be in remaining papers u may get exemption so think positive.
Step 10: Dear students after completion of your exams in case u have doubt any subject start your preparation immediately because after announcing of the result u have only 2.5 months only for clearing CA exams may be take one or two attempt so don't get mentally stress.
Subject wise tips:
1. IT & SM: I would suggest to all, start SM subject preparation from last chapter to first chapter. And IT start with flowcharts & decision table later on network, inter net, DBMS finally 1st chapter. From practice manual 40 to 45 marks will expect so concentrate on the same. Remaining part is definition part may be expecting 10 to 15 marks.
2. INCOME TAX: You have to read every concept in income tax paper & foremost total income problems important. For every problem u have make note points it may help for good marks. Put the currency symbol. My sincere advice is don't start with total income problem in examination y because its take more time for complete. At the time of preparation first of all finish indirect tax (service tax & VAT) because its less concept u may get almost 50 marks.
3. AUDITING: In auditing subject, company auditor chapter is very important and u can expect 15 to 25 marks. And auditing standards also very important for exams point of view. Auditing is very easy subject and scoring subject.
4. ACCOUNTS: Group I & II accounts subjects very important subjects and u may expect 12 to 25 marks from accounting standards in each paper. In examination presentation starts with journal entries problem then ledger a/c after that final a/c problem, because time management is very important in CA examinations.
5. COSTING & FM: In this subject first of all theory part u have to prepare and we can expect 30 to 35 marks later on start practice problems in both costing & FM otherwise u may not solve the problems in examination.
6. LAW: First of all prepare company law & other laws because around 50 to 60 marks cover in these topics. Later on business communication etc.
1. Time management is very important in CA examination for each question you have 30 minutes and have to finish with time.
2. And Don't study after 11 :30 PM
3. Sleep every day 6 to 7 hours and take food properly.
4. Present your answer point wise.
5. Don't refer 2 to 3 author books and for IPCC exams coaching materials more than sufficient.
6. I would suggest you to read the suggested answers carefully its
useful to your examinations.
useful to your examinations.
Before winding up I would wish to all the students who are appearing November 2015 exams. I hope this article useful to your preparation. God bless you and u will come out with the flying colours.